The main objective of this discussion is to understand how can we stimulate the collaboration between lawyers. Feel free to add your ideas, opinions, experience, on elements added in this post my answering this topic.
Here are the first element mentioned during workshops :
- More events dedicated to OS compliance, maybe a network / group of discussion,
- Outside of organisations : share existing practices in one’s organisation,
- Contribute to existing resources,
- Signal to different projects compliance issues (licence incompatibilities, lack of legal notices) for them to have it in mind,
- Internal actions: Collaborate with your OSPO, make open source compliance an important part of the organisation’s value.